- 2 packages of cinnamon rolls (found in the cooler section of the grocery store; I like Annie’s because they use organic palm oil).
- Brown sugar
- Butter (or butter substitute)
- Purple, Green & Gold sprinkles
- A handful of plastic babies. (Easily found on Amazon. Tip; if you order the “Hispanic” babies they have a full head of hair and are *way* less creepy than the Caucasian ones.)
- A bundt pan (easily found at you moms house or Walmart)
- A bowl
- A brush (I used a BBQ brush since my baking brush had recently been re-purposed as a make up brush).